We get it! Business is tough and now more than ever, companies must focus their attention on core operations and customer satisfaction. This can be a difficult task in today’s economy with rising costs, tighter budgets and increasing competition. With all of those challenges, the last thing you need is problems with your IT Systems. Information is the powerful lifeblood for every company and immediate and reliable access to it can make or break your bottom line. How many times have you heard (or even repeated) the words “Technology is great when it works!”? As your technology partner in business, Lanit will be there to make sure that it always works! Our passion is your success and we are relentless when it comes to IT solutions that maximize efficiency, productivity and cost effectiveness. As a national IT Service Provider, Lanit understands that not all companies are created equal. Our promise to you is a commitment to learning about your business and providing systems that truly do meet your needs.
Why use Lanit Cloud Services?
- Nothing is outsourced from Lanit – We own the equipment and everything is kept within our data centers
- We (and your data) are local – We do NOT use outsourced storage in our cloud
- Enterprise infrastructure – Everything is HP Enterprise servers and storage with an all Cisco security and LAN infrastructure
- Multiple data centers- We maintain geographically dispersed data centers for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Increased security – Logical and physical security are drastically increased when moving your infrastructure to our cloud
- 8-5 help desk - A dedicated support number is given to our cloud customers where you will receive a live person when the need arises
- 24/7 emergency support- We are here to help 24/7 although support needs are drastically reduced when using our cloud service
- Fully managed – Our Lanit Cloud fees include a fully managed infrastructure at the desktop, server, and application level
- Layered backups – We maintain a three layer backup system that includes a nightly geographically dispersed backup
- Strict hardware EOL schedule – Nothing in our cloud infrastructure is kept in service for more than five years
- Growing service offerings – We offer IaaS services along with voice, email archiving, secured Sharefile, plus many more
- Experience – We have over 20 years of enterprise infrastructure design\ build and hosting experience